Monday, July 26, 2010

Inmate: Lindsay Lohan Was Crying When She Was Brought In



Alexis Neiers, star of E!Online's reality show 'Wild Things,' was just recently released from Century Regional Correctional Facility--and her jailhouse next-door neighbor was none other than Lindsay Lohan. And in an interview with E!News, Neiers, 19, discusses Lindsay's first day in the slammer, what the actress was wearing and what jail is really like.

"I wish her the best, honestly, but you know, it's all up to your mindset, and I don't know what her mindset is in there," says Neiers, who was there doing jail time for robbing Orlando Bloom's house.

More excerpts of the interview after the jump.

On Lindsay's first day:
"She was crying. She was talking to deputies and, you know, just trying to--I couldn't really like make it out, but from what I saw the first day, I mean, she was lying in there and just trying to like calm down."